- President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris will ship remarks on voting rights laws on the Atlanta College Heart Consortium.
- Tuesday’s speech comes amid rising stress to cross two items of laws within the Senate, Biden’s speech will endorse Senate filibuster guidelines which have stalled the laws.
- The President and Vice President will take part in a wreath laying ceremony on the crypt of Martin Luther King Jr. and Coretta Scott King.
- Tuesday’s go to may also embody a go to to the Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church.
- Biden, Harris and different distinguished Democrats advocated for voting rights laws on the one-year anniversary of Jan. 6.
Comply with Newsweek’s liveblog for all the most recent updates.